Guidelines and Regulations
There is a large and growing collection of guidelines relevant to the conduct of clinical trials and the reporting of these results through peer-reviewed publication.
Our goal is to assemble a comprehensive collection of current guidelines and relevant regulations, to provide a brief explanation of each, and where relevant to link to learning modules on selected guidelines as we add these to our Core Curriculum section under the "How to..." tab.
Guidelines and Regulations fall into the following broad categories:
- Clinical trials (e.g. FDAAA 2007)
- Result reporting (e.g. CONSORT 2010)
- Authorship (e.g. ICMJE, WAME)
- Professional medical writing (e.g. GPP-2)
- Editorship and peer-reviewing (e.g. WAME)
- Other relevant initiatives (e.g. ORCID)
Please help us keep our library up to date — click here to learn more.
Back to top
Click here to sponsor
Tip Top Titles.